(ET) Motor Brushes for E20

Mike DeLiso gave “Zack” a source for E15 brushes, Repco, Inc. about November 2003. Today I called Scott at Repco and inquired about brushes for my Elec-Trak E20, motor # 5BCY56TA2. Scott said I needed four (4) of his REP638 for my motor @ $12.74 each, plus UPS shipping. (Scott OK’d my posting this message for all to see.)  He also said people may say the brushes are the cause of problems when sometime they are not. Even though I’m not sure that the slight roughness in forward is caused by the 30 year old brushes, I ordered a replacement set to use as soon as I find a jack to drop the motor and I build up the courage to open the motor to tackle the work. Mike also explained to “Zack” a step by step procedure to replace the brushes in an E15 which I hope may work for the E20.  Thanks again to Michael J Deliso for his help in the great and exciting task of converting my Elec-Trak E20 DA model to smooth power with the DCX300 ET controller. Raymon R. Ellis