Re: (ET) v belt for E12

Hi Bob,
I got a replacement drive belt for my E12 from Bill Gunn last year. He sent a Gates Super HC Vextra O&HR V80 3VX335. The old belt that came off said 3V335 Browning. The numbers were almost the same except for the added X in the Gates number. The Gates belt has ridges or like little rubber teeth around the inside, I guess, to improve traction.
Hope this helps.
Richard "Zack" Zachary

robert winfield wrote:

anyone have any ideas of what v belt replacement for
E12? motor to driving wheel. mine is slipping alot