Re: (ET) v belt for E12

thanks,
I went to Trak-Auto (local pep boys knock off) and
they have 33 inch v belts but they are about 50%
wider.
i spent about 20-30 minutes looking saying "nope no,
not that one etc)
mine is a NAPA with tough to read writing on the belt.
i wil check out the link below
robert in rockville maryland
(I have a Soneil 36v charger i am getting ready to
hook up in place of the monster charger in the
tractor.)