RE: (ET) Electric Chipper/Shredder?

Chris,

that's right. One would have to maintain the motor field until the
motor stopped. If I remember right then somebody posted a while ago
that the large New Idea version used an electrical brake once one
stepped off the accelerator. Does anybody know how this worked?
I think I would like this on the E20s as well.

Markus