(ET) tractor parts

Well, today I was driving my E20 around on the street and managed to trip the motor temp breaker. Or something; the tractor stopped dead and didn't move for about 5 minutes.

I noticed that my disconnect is getting rather hot on one of it's connections; think I will replace it with the evparts.com one. Also getting a new volt meter (the two I bought from Ebay were *BOTH* bad) and a single contactor since one of mine (3A, the top resostor bypass) was getting hot as well.

Still, nothing compares to that shunt plate in the center. It is extremely hot after running the motor hard; what kind of bad things might happen if I just jumped around it with some 2/0 cable?

Reason I am concerned about power is that winter's coming. Winter means cold which means snowblower, which means I need *full* power in both forward and reverse.

Fun fun.

Chris