Re: (ET) Reversing E20 DA Motor Polarity

Received from Oasis654 aol com:

ray, thanks for your questions and answers they generated.  its real helpful

to us folks too chicken to have tried it yet. i guess the pot that steve sells

with controller is a simple way to go.  did you decide against it for any

particular reason. thanks, jon

Jon, I am keeping and will use the pot which came from Steve with the controller. It has a start switch attached to the top of it. I have it hooked up inside a little larger electrical box than the original pedal switch box. A second pot will be installed to give me uniform speed when mowing with a switch to select between foot or dashpot. You could configure Steve’s pot to work on dash alone if you wish. Check other messages on the site for maybe a better explanation. Thanks, Raymon