Re: (ET) Cordless Mowers

I have had a B&D CMM1000 for 5? years, bought it new, and am
VERY happy with it.

Two things it soes NOT do well, cut tall wet grass, and multch
leaves.

Since aquiring my E-12, it is religated to "clean up" duty where
the E-12 cannot reach.  Which is good, since the pack is
basically at 30% capacity now, I have no hope of mowing the
whole 15,000ft^2 at once with it.

I have found new SLA batteries for about $35/ea with higher
capacities than factory (new 28-30 Ahr) factory is 24 Ahr?  I
will never go back to gasoline.

=====
John G, '73 E12