(ET) E12s for sale, great condition.

I have more elec-traks than I can use or store so I need to sell this E12s. It is located in South Central Wisconsin near Madison.

This tractor is in great condition. 3 years ago it was gone over by Bill Gunn to get it running. New front tires. Mower sheet metal is in good condition, the motors were reworked by Bill G. 3 years ago. Batteries are in great condition, about 4 years old. The sheet metal on this tractor is excellent, as good as I have seen on any Elec-Trak. If you don't want a project, take a look at this tractor and mower.

I have placed a classified ad at www.elec-trak.org, you can see a photo there. Here is the website url.

http://www.elec-trak.org/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=182&exact_match=on&query=retrieval

Dave Kollasch,
New Idea EGT 150