Re: (ET) wiring diag help needed...

At 10:24 PM 7/15/04 , john briese wrote:
I eliminated too much when I did mine as well. I ended up reinstalling one of the contactors to run the pto. But I do not have the braking on the mower deck and I don't know how to get that back. It appears that I need some kind of momentary contact at shut down. Maybe someone can shed some light.
John Briese

Connect the movable contact of the relay switch to the load(motor), the normally closed contact to ground (the other motor wire) and the normally open contact to power.

ground----o
            \
             o-----load

source----o

Paul and Sue Abendroth
pabendro gemair com
our permanent address is pabendroth dma org