Re: (ET) Charger Problem

In a message dated 7/1/04 11:58:10 AM, lelie ford com writes:

<<

Is there an easy way to use the charger from my E14 to charge the
batteries
in the E20? My E20 charger doesn't charge, but it does sound as if it were
charging. I don't know how to check it.

if you get a spare male plug, as from an old deck, snowblower etc, you can
simply connect wires and large alligator clips to plug and then you'll
have 36v
wherever you want it, only limited by the length of wire you use.  connect
one
clip to each end of pack you want to charge and throw the pto switch on
the
charged et.  jon k