RE: (ET) linear actuator power steering?

You know, if I had infinite time I'd try to do it as follows

- leave all the ET components where they are (motor etc)
- control steering with a joy stick (via lin. actuator)
- increase max. steering angle to almost 90 deg
- make seat such that it can swivel and point backwards
- mount mower deck at the rear
- add some foot rests and a second speed  control and brake mech.
  at the rear

-> should be a convertable garden tractor that can turn into a
(almost) zero turn mower .... not sure how easy it would turn with
the standard differential. If that would be come a problem then two
independent drive motors (like on the Electrix Ox) could do the trick.

Markus