-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of neil
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 8:12 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) steering stuff

Sorry, everyone, the two gear sets I've got are gone, Steve and  Marcus
were first in..  I don't have any decals for the panels that are any
good, the panel I have is a piece of moded plastic with words cast in,
all black now, used to have white painted lettering.
Have a drive motor  from the e-15, (not checked yet) and  one from an
unknown model.  This is about 4" dia and 16" long with single drive
pulley, it runs ok on 12 volts.. Has a heavy red and black wire plus a
couple light gage wires, maybe thermal switch.

wombat