-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Christopher
Zach
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 9:31 AM
To: neil
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) steering stuff

If it has a thermal switch it might be an E20 motor. Still, why only one
drive pulley? This is the second time I've heard of this (one pulley and
belt) were all E15's single belt drive with the only dual belt being the
E20?

How much for it? I'd be interested for a future tiller conversion.

Chris