RE: (ET) EV

Greetings all.

I've been a long time admierer of the Elec-Traks and have been trying to
buy
one for years but never managed to find that was both running and I could
afford.

Well, that's not a problem any more.  I was just given (yeah given!) an
ET-12M that didn't run.  Turned out that it was just a couple of bad
electrical connections.  I repaired them and put in new batteries and she
runs like a dream.

Now I need implements for her.  I want to use her on my 12 acre organic
farm.  I have a big ole WD-45 gas tractor for big jobs, but I'd prefer to
use this one for the little jobs.

So in order I need:

1)  Front lift assembly
2)  Front scrape blade
3)  Rear lift assembly
4)  Rear tiller

5)  front end loader.

While I'd love to have the front end loader, and would put that at the head
of the list, I was told that the E-12 just can't handle it.  If it CAN I do
want it.

So anybody got anything?

James

James F. Jarrett
Information Systems Associate
Charlotte Country Day School
http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/~jarrett
http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/~jarrett/EV

Life would be much easier if I had the source code.