RE: (ET) How do you remove the mower motor flanges?

I always put some grease on my motor to blade flanges when I have the
blades off for sharpening. They should come off just by pulling them off
with your fingers. Make sure you do not get grease or oil on the fiber
washers between the flange and blade as it will cause the blade to slip
and burn out the fiber washers and mess something up.

Chris, after over 100 tons or force I bet you do not believe they will
just fall off when you take the blade screw out.

And we all use anti seize on all the bolts right?

 Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378
812-855-5367 IP phone 812-856-9229
hazen indiana edu http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/
Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net http://wb9tlh.ampr.us
Even people who have little knowledge about frequency characteristics
know power lines cause excessive radio noise. Just say no to "BPL"
Broadband over Power Lines.