(ET) stuff

Just harvesting the berry patch, making room for a new tool shed and found so far a JD90 chassis with tranny, front end and not much else, 2 snowblowers for ET, at least one has a mounting bracket, 1 ET chassis, some parts there, wide seat frame on it.

I have an owners maintenance manual, but too lazy to scan whole thing, with my rig that could take weeks. If someone wants to scan it and it's legal to do so I could let them do it. 'Course I'd need some valuable collateral ( no first born, they need to be fed) to be sure it came back.

Trusting, arn'et I