(ET) stuff

Looked at that "Eagle" club listing, not much info. There is a pulling track about 2 miles from me, never have investigated as wife and I went to a county fair pull once, thought it was about like watching grass grow. This summer I'll have to drop down and see what's happening.

On the "heated coil " problem, I've had the microswitchs on the hand throttle arm crap out causing that to happen so may be the same on e20, worth a look.

On anyone looking for "chassis", I've got three somethings sitting around - 40 miles from Buffalo, NY - that I'll probably never use.

wombat