Re: (ET) coop parts purchasing

> Speaking of boards, now that Bill is gone I wonder how difficult it
> would be to make a run of E20 control boards. They're really pretty
> simple, and companies can make the edge connectors too.

Easy and cheap. Of course one would update to newer components and a better
connector system ( I would think). We use a PCB outfit in Canada
(http://www.apcircuits.com/) that does really inexpensive but good quality
two sided, plated thru (no solder mask/no silkscreen) boards in small
quantities. The control board (board only) would probably be ~$15 each in
quantity 10.

I would be happy to design and process PCBs if the need is there.

- SteveS
E20