Re: (ET) Back lift strap...

The 1" wide strap is 51" long and folded over by 3 1/2 " to make the loops on each end. The finished belt is 44" long. The measure are from a new lift strap that I got from Bill. On the tiller, it should have a piece of heavy PVC over the pin that is used as a pulley to lift the tiller.
Garry Freese East TN