-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of
Bfayette aol com
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 11:14 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) coop parts purchasing

I think the support issue is the crux of the problem.  I have a couple of
questions for everyone:

Can you identify all of the electrical components on your tractor and
briefly describe what they do?
Do you know how to read how to read a schematic?

Brad