(ET) coop parts purchasing

Clay,
I think another gripe of Bill's that people calling him complain about the prices, shipping, etc. If you or another person could take on the role of being out point of contact for Bill, I think that would help.

For example, Bill would have all of your contact info on file. He could keep you up to date with any price changes and give you a full price list with shipping prices to you. When someone orders parts they call you and you give a price of (Your Total Costs + Shipping). Bill gets called say every two weeks with an order, and he knows where it's going to go, etc.

I know the above will more a little more pricey than ordering from Bill directly. But it saves him a lot of work with individually packing small items, and he only has to deal with one larger order instead of say five to ten smaller orders. If it saves him enough work/time that he is willing to continue in a parts-only capacity, I think it's worth the extra cost of being packed / shipped twice.

If you don't have the capacity or time to act as a point of contact / reshipper, maybe someone else on the list would take on that role.

Shannon Aldinger