From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Keith Stieg
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 6:11 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) membership

I meet Bill  a couple years ago at his shop , He Indeed Has a company stamp out the decks using

His dies. I did see a stack of them unwelded, and not painted. He finished welding them and then

Sent them to the painter .But not until someone ordered one! I did order one last fall, Very nice too.

I know you don’t believe me, but most of the things he sells he has to buy from suppliers. And then

Finishes It himself if need to!

He is about 52 give or take a year. He graduated the year the designed the Elec Trak June 1969

He does have all the tooling, 6000 drawings, Welding jigs, Fiberglass molds,  Everything !

Keith