(ET) RE: Bill - wheres the crisis - time & money

> ...I am still trying to figure out where the crisis lies. Just what is
it that we can
> no longer get that will leave these machines sitting dead in the
water?

> Brad

Brad, you and others have a point.  It doesn't seem to be a huge deal.
There are a few others out there that can pickup where Bill left off.  I
think the problem lies in that where we had one really reliable source
that was also very knowledgeable, we would have to go looking around,
spending a bit of time in the process.  (Likely a lot of time.)

If this gives Bill an option to continue a business - that he likes to
do - AND make money, that would be great.  I believe Bill is giving up
because he can't make enough money with the business. From what I hear,
Bill has spent hours on the phone with people helping them troubleshoot
a problem.  If he made enough money at it, it sounds like it's something
that he enjoys doing.  To me the time savings and availability of
assistance would be priceless to me.

It may be worth us paying Bill for his time if we call and use a hour or
more of his expertise.  Kind of a honor system - send bill a check for X
dollars for each hour of his time.  I don't think you can easily find
this experience anywhere else.

If this all goes south, well, then thanks to Bill for all his assistance
and thanks to Clay for giving this a shot.

Paul - Minneapolis, 43 E15

P.S. you have to like a list where you sign your age as a matter of
signature...