(ET) Technical Serv.& Parts Membership

Hi Clay

A  HELL OF AN IDEA, I hope Most (ALL) of use will use this opportunity to keep

Bill going!  If not YOU WILL WASTE THAT HUNDRED BUCKS LOOKING FOR OTHER

SUPPLIER AND HIS HIGHER PRICED PARTS IN A HURRY!  If the Organic farmer in

Costa Rica gets all of it , and if he wants to sell parts ,We won’t be able to pay the shipping

Costs!  And he will jack up the prices to cover the cost of buying Bill out!

 I think all of us waste more money on less useful things in our lives! So Get the

Check Books out and  (PONY UP)    SEND THOSE CHECKS NOW!

LET”S KEEP THOSE ELEC-TRAKS RUNNING FOR MANY MORE YEARS TO COME!

Keith Stieg   MPLS,MN.    P.S   If You don’t think this is a good idea - SELL YOUR

                                               TRACTOR TO SOMEBODY ELSE, That does!