From: Elie, Larry (L.D.) [mailto:lelie ford com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 3:34 PM
To: Clay Neville; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) coop fee to Bill (let's commit to him now)

Are we talking part, prints, rights?  New and used parts?  What's
getting shipped, and to what end?
Is someone in central America going to start new production?  That's the
only thing I can think of
and I think it would be good for us if that happened.  Otherwise, why
would anyone there want the
stuff.

Larry Elie