Re: (ET) Technical Serv.& Parts Membership

I'm in for sure - check should be on the way shortly. Pah, I was
planning on spending more than that with Bill over this summer anyway!

I also talked to Bill a week or so ago, and was told the same thing
about Central America.

Graham (also in Minneapolis MN)