Webhosting Manual - Was: RE: (ET) Thanks - Forward speeds restored.

I'd be happy to webhost this collection of technical documents for
this community. Do you want to send it to me on CD or should I create
an FTP account and let you upload it?

Anybody else wanting to upload some electrac stuff?

This archive could be cross referenced from the elec-trak.org site.

Markus

(Btw, almost no cost is incurred by storing the 600MB, thats not a
problem.
What costs money is the amount of data that is tranferred when people
download.)