(ET) Thanks - Forward speeds restored.

Thanks to this list and the knowledge and generosity of the people on it, my tractor is going forward again. Received a replacement 1F solenoid (coil, contactor) from a generous member of this list. Just installed it and the tractor runs perfectly. This list and the people on it are an invaluable resource for keeping Elec-trak alive and functioning. Lets make sure we keep it going and do everything we can to the elec-trak community vital. In that regard, I have received a CD-Rom from another generous member of this list who had a large teaching manual he bought on eBay scanned and put on this disk. I do not have neither the room on my website to add any additional stuff. This is big, probably approaching 600 mb. If anyone can put this up on the web, it would be a valuable resource for anyone learning about how to repair elec-traks.
Let me know,
Regards and thanks to all who helped,
Richard "Zack" Zachary