Re: Baltimore and DC Owners. Was: (ET) Age

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:15:42 -0400, "Steve Brown" wrote:
> Yes, we ought to have a Baltimore / Washington Electrak get together.  I
> know there are at least 10 Electrak owners in this area.  Anyone want to
> volunteer thier place and a grill?  I'll bring the burgers and hot dogs!
>
> Steve Brown
> Annapolis, MD

I'll offer my place and grill for anyone who wants to have a party.

My house is conveniently located near the River Road exit of the Capitol
Beltway
(yes, I'm a "Beltway Bandit").  That makes it dead center between the far
reaches of Md and Va, as well as DC, plus I'm used to throwing large
parties (I
normally have a Spring and a Halloween affair with all my friends each
year).

If you're interested, send me some info at my private address
Jeremy Gagliardi com.  Include ideas on dates, times, what to bring, etc.

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com