Re: (ET) ryobi

All this talk of the got me inspired to look at the dead Ryobi on my "to do" pile. Sure enough, abandoned due to (very) dead batteries. It had 2 12-volt batteries of the same kind my cordless Husqvarna mower uses. I swapped in good batteries and the Ryobi works fine.

New batteries are rated either 17 or 18Ah, depending on where you look but are the same size, with the "NM" version to use the nut & bolt to attach the cables. www.batteries.com has them for $30 each. I tried ramboy.com but couldn't find any there.

Once I have new batteries and both mowers running, I will have to pick my favorite and sell off the other.

_________
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak
1992 Chevy S-10 BEV