Re: (ET) ryobi

I Forgot to mention that I got my cordless Ryobi mower at the second
hand store for $25. It ran (croaked along) for around 4 months until I
got new batteries. With new batteries, it runs very well. Interesting
observation... the charger only seems to reach completion (shuts off)
when the battery is cool. Thus leaving the mower plugged in for more
than 12-24 hours seems like a bad idea... when  left plugged in, the
charger may keep over charging the (sealed) pack, dissociating
electrolyte and resulting in accelerated loss of battery capacity.

/wk