(ET) Age

I have been watching this discussion from the background as I just
purchased
my New Idea E120 about 3 weeks ago.  (From Harold Zimmerman, Thanks!)  I am
47 and have "only" one of these tractors.  The interesting thing to me is a
common theme I see with many Elec Trak owners... they also own other
"interesting" vehicles.  For me I also have a 1994 US Electricar S-10
electric pickup and a 1974 GMC Motorhome.  Right now the S-10 is not
working
and I have to allot some time to get it running, unfortunately, it is not
as
simple as my New Idea.  (Microprocessor controlled 3-phase motor, 300+
volts, etc.)  Anyway, I'm glad to be part of the list.  It would be
interesting to see a geographical distribution of Elec Trak owners, those
of
us who live close together could possible have some type of get together to
trade ideas and experiences.

Rick Trawick
Monrovia, MD