Re: (ET) Rear bucket?

>The Sleeve Hitch has a single hitch attachment in the middle
> and doesn't look suitable to attach a bucket..

The sleeve hitch adapter is actually pretty stout, but it would seem
simpler
to have it attach directly to the frame - for the rear I would use the
place
that the sleeve hitch attaches to - the two holes on the sides of the 'U'
bracket that supports the 'tongue hitch' or whatever you call it. The
Johnny
Bucket uses the sleeve hitch because it's pretty universal on garden
tractors -there are a lot of implements you can get that use the sleeve
hitch.

- still pondering the possibilities.....

SteveS
E20