-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of steves
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 8:59 AM
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Rear bucket?

I've been looking at the OZ bucket -(thanks for the pictures and info you
posted, Monty). But the more I think about it, I would like to do a rear
bucket if I can. Two major reasons.

1. I can keep the mower deck on ( I'm lazy)
b. The rear can handle the weight better

Anyone done this or did GE make one?. I guess I'd have to get a rear
electric lift. Any reason this would be a bad idea?

SteveS
E20