Re: (ET) I need new parts -- please help

I had similar symptoms with my I-5.

Check the connections on the shunt that is behind the steering column,
make sure they are clean and tight, then clean and tighten them. Mine were
severely corroded, The difference in power between before and after is
remarkable.

On another note, (humorous)
My wife was driving the ET the other day, when she went to back-up it was
dead.

Hmmmm.... The mower works but it won't go in either forward or reverse,
check breaker...OK
check control fuses....OK
check throttle is not sticking.....OK
check disconnect switch....OK....cycle it a couple times, still no joy.
look at battery connections...all is well.

Me. "Uhhhmmmm, I'm feeling kind of stooopid now, but try it with your foot
OFF the brake."

Her. "Ooops, sorry"

Damn, I hate when that happens.

Stay Charged!