RE: (ET) Underhood instruction label (need non-E15 examples)

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Joseph Rock wrote:

 Another approach on making it a label would be to print it on paper
and then laminate it with an adhesive-backed material.  I have one of
the Brother LX-900 cool laminators and, while I haven't made any labels
yet for the ET, my wife has made labels that way for various things.
Since it's laminated, the top has a protective clear plastic covering as
well.  The only drawback is that it is more costly per label than even a
small production run, but for one-offs it works great.

Some other options pointed out to me are:
1. Magnetic placard material, used on sides of trucks, etc.
2. "static sticker", not sure if it'll stick to painted metal ...

Also, if you have a model other than an E-15, can you compare your underhood instruction and let me know if it varies. I'm curious if it varies by model or by time of production, or both.

Given readable digital photos, polaroids, regular prints I'd be willing to modify or retype to cover more variants of this label and/or possibly other labels. So far I've not spotted any other readable labels on mine, so I'm limited to only being able to reproduce the instruction label.

Shannon Aldinger