From: Ken Olum [mailto:kdo cosmos phy tufts edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 2:31 PM
To: wombat dssinternet net
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) group

   From: neil <wombat dssinternet net>
   Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:59:01 -0400

   Isn't there already a group on Yahoo, if not maybe that would be a
place
   to start on.

Yes.  It's called electrakgardentractors.  I would not recommend using
it for anything, though, because the moderator has disappeared and
doesn't respond to requests.  That means that, for example, if someone
starts sending spam there will be no way to get it stopped.  Yahoo has
essentially zero customer support -- it is impossible to get a new
moderator appointed to a group whose moderator has vanished.  I have
had this problem extensively on other Yahoo groups.

                             Ken