From: Mr. Shannon Aldinger [mailto:shannon yinyang hjsoft com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 8:44 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Underhood instruction label

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Joseph Rock wrote:

> Shannon,
>  Attached are photos (top & bottom half) of the label on my E15.  All
> the text is there and very readable.
> --joe

Thanks, the unreadable portion on mine was "if necessary."

My one previous email didn't make it to the list because of attachments.
I retyped my instruction label into a MS Word 2000 document. There is a
custom
sign and label place in my area. So I could price out a small run of
these
labels. If the price isn't affordable, my alternative is getting some
letter
sized decal paper and running one off on my laser printer. After putting
the
label in place, applying a layer of Miniwax polycrylic or polyurethane
protect the printing.

The list didn't like my attachments before, so here are links to the
original
label. There is also a link to my customized version of the label.

http://www.aldinger.us/elec-trak/underhood-original.doc

http://www.aldinger.us/elec-trak/underhood-custom.doc

Thanks for the help,
Shannon Aldinger