(ET) ET Owner Demographics

I'm 47 and located in Ottawa, Canada.

In addition to my E12 (age 31), I have an International Harvester Cub
Cadet 95E
ride-on mower to be restored to operation, and a Black & Decker 8080
cordless
electric reel mower (circa 1974) currently in restoration.

Other electrics in the fleet include 1976 EVA Metro electric car (retired,
given to
son for conversion to hybrid), 1986 Pontiac Fiero conversion, 1975
Elcar/VW Beetle
melding project, 1973 Porsche 914 currently being converted to
electric-biodiesel
hybrid, and SpinCraft Explorer electric boat (recharged by solar panel).

--
Darryl McMahon      http://www.econogics.com/
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?