Re: (ET) Life after Bill.

From Lee:

I heat with wood. For years, I cut all my fuel with an electric chain saw running off the rotary inverter. (I now use a Stihl for the big stuff, but still use the electric for the smaller stuff. It's quieter and lighter on an aching back.) Have worn out maybe a half dozen electric chain saws. The inverter still works. I use it for weed-whipping, leaf blowing, electric drills, etc. as well as cutting wood. I even used it last year to run an electric lawn mower (110v push type).

 Anyone used a chain saw (120 volt) with the Elec-trak's rotary inverter?
Chris