(ET) Life after Bill Gunn

Yes, it's sad that Bill is no longer supporting the ET's.

However, as an optimist I have to think.....

I need the brake upgrade..Alltrax controller will solve

What if some relays or contactors fail...Alltrax controller

Circuit board failures.....Alltrax controller

Mower motors.... Rod Howers BLDC Motors (hopefully)

Drive motors....hmmmm, a little research will probabyl turn up a suitable
sub. Although I don't recall an actual drive motor failure ever being
mentioned.

Sheet metal....They're just flat panel boxes, easily made.

If I was interested in restoring these to factory new condition, then I
would be Really Really worried, but I'm not, my Elec-trac is a tool. With
the help of this list mine will keep running.

I give my thanks to Bill Gunn for all of his support and pray that he
enjoys his well deserved retirement.

I will also be willing to store/manage any spare parts that need
storage/management.

I sure wish I would have called in that order for a new voltmeter sooner
though. Guess I'll have to get of my ass and build the electronic battery
monitor circuit now.  I have that problem, I tend to design stuff and then
never build it, or start and never finish.  Yes, I am a Professional
Crastinator.

Stay Charged!
Hump
Rome, NY - I-5