(ET) Fwd: [Elec Trak Garden Tractors] Elec Trak for sale

 I got this from my Yahoo group I havent heard from in over 6 months. Thought I should pass it along.

Dave H <loboy_154 yahoo com> wrote:
To: electrakgardentractors yahoogroups com
From: Dave H
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 03:28:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Elec Trak Garden Tractors] Elec Trak for sale

Hello,
I have a group of parts left over from a tractor for sale.

Not sure but think it was an E15 or E20. I have the front axle and spindle, motor, tranny, rear tiller bar and straps, rear lift, rear tires and wheels. also have some electrical concts and switches mounted in the frame. Would like to sell the group and get the space cleaned up. Let me know if you have an interest.

Dave H in middle TN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/dCTolB/TM