-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Chris Zach
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 11:32 PM
To: Anthony Bailey
Cc: Electric Tractor list
Subject: Re: (ET) Bill Gunn

So, fix the boards. The parts are simple to come by; I'm sure someone
can set up a little business fixing boards :-)

My worry is things like brakes. Elec-Traks go thru brake pads. Guess
it's time to engineer a new brake system :-)

Chris