Re: (ET) Bill Gunn

So, fix the boards. The parts are simple to come by; I'm sure someone can set up a little business fixing boards :-)

My worry is things like brakes. Elec-Traks go thru brake pads. Guess it's time to engineer a new brake system :-)

Chris

Anthony Bailey wrote:

Crap, I was hoping this wouldn't happen for quite a while as I'm continually restoring my WheelHorse C-185, replacing bad parts as I needed to and when I could afford to. At the moment I'm needing the two circuit boards (diodes & varistor), I was putting off buying them till I could afford it, looks like I waited too long. Eventually I was going to buy the replacement body panels and a tiller & blade. Oh well, I figured it would happen sooner or later as he's getting on in years and he always sounded kinda tired when I talked with him. Does anyone know what number the diodes & varistor are and where we can get them?
Thanks, Anthony Bailey