Re: (ET) Bill Gunn

Crap, I was hoping this wouldn't happen for quite a while as I'm
continually restoring my WheelHorse C-185, replacing bad parts as I
needed to and when I could afford to. At the moment I'm needing the
two circuit boards (diodes & varistor), I was putting off buying them
till I could afford it, looks like I waited too long. Eventually I
was going to buy the replacement body panels and a tiller & blade. Oh
well, I figured it would happen sooner or later as he's getting on in
years and he always sounded kinda tired when I talked with him. Does
anyone know what number the diodes & varistor are and where we can
get them?
Thanks, Anthony Bailey
--
-----
Sent from Anthony Bailey ? KC0HZP (mailto:abailey clas net)