(ET) Bill Gunn

 Hi All

 I also have talked to Bill a lot this past year,  I  have been to his shop a couple of times in the past two years.

He doesn’t want to do it any more. Not enough orders, I don’t think he gets an order a day on average!

There are a few reasons for this, They are 30 + years old, and only a few die-hards wont let them go!

I hate to see him quit also, He doesn’t know what he is going to do. Doesn’t sound like he will sell it,

He tried that!

He doesn’t have a lot of parts left, like everybody thinks! Almost everything he sells is reproduced

He only orders, when he sells an item, very little stock.  He does have lots of things nobody orders

Or needs! And now, I think he has ran his stock down to nothing! He didn’t have one mower motor

Armature in stock! What does that tell you, In the spring?

I think we need to find a new supply for parts!  I have already started the process of finding the basic

Parts,  I have already found a deck roller that is much better than the originals!

I hope to find more items we use daily, and add them to my list.

Keith Stieg      MPLS, MN .     763-425-6246