(ET) PV powered ET more questions

Is this a hallucination and am I asking for an
explosion?
My Elec-trak has 6 DEKA Solar batteries in series for
36volts.

If I take 3 pairs of cables to the screw tops
(batteries are connected by the lead squeeze
connectors) and parallel them off so I have 3 sets of
12 volts, am I asking for an explosion if I run that
into a 12v charge controller or a 12v in 120v out
1.75kw Xantrex inverter?
Can I have batteries wired both in series and
parallel?
I realize dead shorts anywhere are very bad.

I suspect I have too many paths for the electrons but
when I look at the drawing, if the charge controller
or the inverter can take it is looks ok.
I just have a queasy feeling I am missing something.

This is so I can use Solar PV to charge my batteries,
carry a small inverter on the ET to run a small
commercial inverter for string trimmers and electric
chain saws (Price Club/CostoCo had a nice deal on
1.75kw Xantrex inverters)
(and run the fridge, a radio and a couple of lights in
a pinch.) (There are a LOT of trees hanging over a LOT
of electric lines anywhere I drive, many more than
10-15 degrees past vertical)

(alt energy store sells 36v charge controllers i found
out, 5, 10, 20 etc amp)