RE: (ET) PV powered ET more questions

> This is so I can use Solar PV to charge my batteries,
> carry a small inverter on the ET to run a small
> commercial inverter for string trimmers and electric
> chain saws (Price Club/CostoCo had a nice deal on
> 1.75kw Xantrex inverters)
> (and run the fridge, a radio and a couple of lights in
> a pinch.) (There are a LOT of trees hanging over a LOT
> of electric lines anywhere I drive, many more than
> 10-15 degrees past vertical)

The previous owner of my E20 has put two larger (higher capacity)
batteries in my elec-trak. These drive the 12V components. I also
have a 300W inverter hooked up (cheap $20) to which I connect my
small electric trimmer. It worked fine all afternoon yesterday.

Maybe you can also have two batteries be larger?

see my other post on chargers.

Markus