(ET) E20 and Cruise Control / Power Pulse Button

Hi,

I've had much fun with my new E20 the last days and fixed
a number of smaller issues on it including the front lift
which was drawing excessive amperage and lacking power, I opened
the motor to find that some of the windings are shortened and
I even found one wire discolored and another melted!, I am surprised
it still turned ... the immediate fix was the use of the rear
lift motor.

I have one behavior of the E20 that I am not sure if it is
normal. When in D2 and going at full speed I hear a relay
frequently cutting in and out (several times per second). I am
assuming that this is a protective circuit lowering speed
due to high power consumption (it doesn't happen downhill))

I can't find any documentation on this feature on the E20 but
found it mentioned on the smaller tractors in the description of
the power pulse button. Somewhere else I found that on the E20
the power pulse button serves also as cruise control (which
works in 4th speed as designed).

Can anybody tell me if the E20 definitely has an overload circuit which
is responsible for the relay action that I observe and does
the cruise control on the E20 double as a power override button?

Thank you guys

Btw, how do I find out what year my elec-trak was built? I can't
find that info anywhere on the traktor

Markus

E20