(ET) PV powered ET

I have an E-12.
I am trying to figure how to use photovoltaics to
charge the batteries. I had this discussion before but
the info has vanished (sorry Chris)
Can I use a 12 and/or 24v charge controller and clip
it on either 2 or 4 of the batteries.
The PV I am looking at puts out probably 120 watts
depending on how configured I can series them to get
12v or 24v or 36v and 1/2 or 1/3 the amps
12v@10amp or 36v@3.3amp.
I would also like to yank the battery charger out for
more room or shoehorn bigger batteries.
basically advice:
2 charge controllers, 1@12v and 1@24v jumpered across
2 or 4 batteries

could i use 1 24v and have the electrons wander
towards the 2 batteries not in that circuit)

1 charge controller @36v (and where to find one??)
comments?